• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 joemac63

joemac63

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 10:07 PM

I've installed a matrix a couple of months ago and all of a sudden the video acts crazy when i play a game?? It doesn't happen when i start, it usually only happens within a game when graphically intensive scenes start?? The video gets wavy kind of like how a tv looks with bad reception?? I've been unplugging my video chord and plugging it back in to fix the problem. Anyone else see this problem before? I'm not sure if it is the matrix or my chord. It seems to happen to most of my games??

#2 Tripamang

Tripamang

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 15 February 2003 - 11:17 PM

umm.. are you playing NTSC game on a PAL TV?

Edited by Tripamang, 15 February 2003 - 11:18 PM.

#3 joemac63

joemac63

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 01:46 PM

Nope, it is happening on all of my backups??? It only seems to happen once the game has been played for awhile not from the beginning?? And it only happens on games with a lot of action going on?? Sometimes it flickers briefly and goes away. Other times it gets bad and I have to unplug & plug back in the video cord while the game is still on. Once I do this it seems to be fine. It seems like the video resets or something when I unplug it??

#4 Tripamang

Tripamang

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 03:02 PM

dunno man, try it on a different tv see if that's the problem... if it continues you might have a bigger problem =/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users