#31 Al_Ghazi

Al_Ghazi

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:15 PM

HAHAHA all this American venom for France and Germany. har har haaaarrrrr

NEWSFLASH - The Euro is up 30% on the dollar in 6 months. The EU is now the worlds BIGGEST AND BADDEST economy. Guess who is number "deux" - Thatís right - USA. No longer the worlds powerhouse. France and Germany are flexing their muscle -

Whatever crap the New York Post and FOX news spews at you, Europe is now the new world superpower, and I, for one, commend France on standing up to the crap and saying "Non!".

All this shit with Rumsfeld "punishing" Europe by pulling out troops. What a ta-ra-ra-goon-dee-ay. France and Germany are GLAD to see the back of those troops.

After the United States totally ruins their economy, Europe will be there to fill the power vacuum. Pretty soon the jokes about bad hygiene and really bad teeth will be on you!

Har Har haaaarrrrrr.

And no - this is not an alias for me - I was marching in London yesterday...

Gaz.

#32 Cheerio

Cheerio

Got Milk?

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:17 PM

magical shield? we got fresh water....just as good as oil tongue.gif

#33 Raised

Raised

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:20 PM

user posted image

Oh it's posting against war....

Also: BenJeremy wrotte the code for Saddam "Saddam" Hussein's nuke factory! ph34r.gif

#34 Al_Ghazi

Al_Ghazi

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:21 PM

user posted image

#35 kard63

kard63

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 0 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Al_Ghazi @ Feb 16 2003, 05:15 PM)
HAHAHA all this American venom for France and Germany. har har haaaarrrrr

NEWSFLASH - The Euro is up 30% on the dollar in 6 months. The EU is now the worlds BIGGEST AND BADDEST economy. Guess who is number "deux" - Thatís right - USA. No longer the worlds powerhouse. France and Germany are flexing their muscle -

Whatever crap the New York Post and FOX news spews at you, Europe is now the new world superpower, and I, for one, commend France on standing up to the crap and saying "Non!".

All this shit with Rumsfeld "punishing" Europe by pulling out troops. What a ta-ra-ra-goon-dee-ay. France and Germany are GLAD to see the back of those troops.

After the United States totally ruins their economy, Europe will be there to fill the power vacuum. Pretty soon the jokes about bad hygiene and really bad teeth will be on you!

Har Har haaaarrrrrr.

And no - this is not an alias for me - I was marching in London yesterday...

Gaz.

You fucking lame ass. Nice to hear that the Continent of Europe is doing well, too bad the USA is just a country.

#36 Al_Ghazi

Al_Ghazi

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:26 PM

You fucking lame ass. Nice to hear that the Continent of Europe is doing well, too bad the USA is just a country.

Looks like the US is falling behind in education too. Get a tutor asshole! har.

#37 Mage

Mage

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,055 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:28 PM

QUOTE (Al_Ghazi @ Feb 16 2003, 10:15 AM)
NEWSFLASH - The Euro is up 30% on the dollar in 6 months.

Hm euro is up, however the french market isn't up YTD, nor the FTSE...XTERA DAX also.
How exactly is Europe doing good? Or do you believe that exchange rates = economy. Rather than demand of the currency.
What's interesting is if you plot most of those indicies against the S&P...the results are interesting.

#38 Dark Schneider

Dark Schneider

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:29 PM

Guys the bottom line is that there are better ways to go about this than anyone has as of yet.
Bush is being made to look like a little nutter that is screaming "I want a war! I want a war!". Hussein is being made to look like he is doing everything possible to avert the war. Notice the words I have used "being made". The media is the one trying to overwhelm our prospectives and make us look at it the way they want to. Now now..don't think I'm blaming the "Liberal Media" for everything here, but don't believe everything you read in the newspaper, or hear on t.v.

Great example...Duct tape and Plastic. People heard it on t.v. and it is the "gard darn 100% bible thumpin truth". You will die within the first 5 minutes of an actual nerve gas, or biological weapons attack. When you hear the siren, you have about as much time to say "Oh shi..." before you drop to the ground foaming at the mouth. It's harsh but true if you are indeed in the immediate area of an attack. Duct tape, and plastic...yeh...wrap it around your' head why don't ya?

Should Hussein have been taken care of 12 years ago..yes. Did the U.S. have the ability to do so...no doubt. Do we have the ability to do so now...no. No? Yeh...no. Reason being is that a war in Iraq has further complications than anyone suspects.

Anyone wonder why Germany, Russia, and France are against the war, let alone more detailed inspections on where the chemicals, and machinery came from? I can't really give you 100% hardcore proof, but this is why.

Germany developed, shipped and helped set up the machinery in Iraq that at first allowed them to produce innane chemicals for everyday use such as cleaning products, filtering systems, etc. However it was well know that with slight modifications, that these plants could easily be modified for biological warfare production.

France...well they are whores. The U.S. sells a lot of weapons to the world, but France sells weapons to everyone and anyone no matter what they are to be used for. They have also been implicated in many operations to sell nuclear weapons building documents. Such as the reactor that was mentioned earlier.

Russia..well they have billion dollar oil deals with Iraq that they cannot afford to lose. Amongst a few other...questionable "advisory" duties that have been performed.

The U.S. is just as guilty as the rest in the current situation though, so do not fool yourselves please.

North Korea..well they picked a great time to defy the U.S. knowing full well that they would be able to bluff their way into concessions. Unfortunately for North Korea they full well know that any military attack would be swift and unilateral in the complete destruction of their country do to the circumstances. This is not I'm a badass talk either. Do to the armament placements they have, Seoul could be destroyed in under 15 minutes flat. the only recourse to stop this would be a complete Nuclear bombardment upon all military targets by subs and bombers off the coast. Harsh but true.

The bottom line...we're living in an even more dangerous time than we were during the "Cuban Missile Crisis" If shit hits the fan now...it will hit hard.

As far as the U.S. stationing their troops in Iraq making it look like they are ready to attack. They are...but look at a map would you. Look at the distance between the bases in Saudi Arabia, and Kuwait.....then measure out the distance to N. Korea. You will understand what I am getting at if you have any knowledge of tactical advantages, and advanced warfare. They are ready for a war on 2 fronts...just will we have to use them?

Edited by Dark Schneider, 16 February 2003 - 05:31 PM.

#39 Raised

Raised

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 05:57 PM

Very nice post, Dark Clancy! beerchug.gif

But
Do to the armament placements they have, Seoul could be destroyed in under 15 minutes flat. the only recourse to stop this would be a complete Nuclear bombardment upon all military targets by subs and bombers off the coast. Harsh but true.

Why would you want to destroy Seoul? uhh.gif

#40 Dark Schneider

Dark Schneider

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,530 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 06:03 PM

QUOTE (Raised @ Feb 16 2003, 11:57 AM)
Very nice post, Dark Clancy! beerchug.gif

But
Do to the armament placements they have, Seoul could be destroyed in under 15 minutes flat. the only recourse to stop this would be a complete Nuclear bombardment upon all military targets by subs and bombers off the coast. Harsh but true.

Why would you want to destroy Seoul? uhh.gif

North Korea...can destroy Seoul within minutes. They only have like 10,000 artillery cannons pointed that way. wink.gif

#41 M3_DeL

M3_DeL

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 06:29 PM

Cheerio just gets real heated over polotics.....He is talking out of emotion!!!!! LOL

None the less on the side of the anti-war movement......don't you all think the rallies started a bit too late?????

might have had more influence earlier like before we moved all of our troops over!!!! smile.gif

#42 N00bvin

N00bvin

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 06:36 PM

Dark Clancy... good one!!! Made me almost shoot milk out of my nose...

I was going to post, but DS said just about everything I was going to say. This war is far more complicated than the media portrays...

The US doesn't bomb civilians on purpose, and will do everything think possible to NOT. Saddam, in the first war, moved civilians to military targets... JUST so he could say we were bombing civies... is that the kind of guy that should stay in power.

Some innocent Iraqis may have to die, and that's too bad... but it's LESS than would die under Saddam's regime if we let things continue the way they are.

This is NOT about the Islamic religion, either, like some portray... if ANYTHING, that's Al Queda making it a religious war, not us...

If a group of Mormons bomb the fucking Statue of Liberty... well, then we might be attacking Utah, but that isn't the case.

For some funny reading on this stuff... make sure you visit... The Onion

#43 M3_DeL

M3_DeL

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,314 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 06:42 PM

For some funny reading on this stuff... make sure you visit... The Onion

Shameless *shakes head*

LOL

j/k noob great site smile.gif

#44 jasonmvt

jasonmvt

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 16 February 2003 - 07:06 PM

Al Ghazi,

Why must you continually bash the country you claim to be a citizen of? Sure, disagreement is welcome. You, however, support organizations and ideals that, if allowed to prosper, would benefit from silencing the freedoms that you exercise so carelessly. You obviously have severe racial hatred of the Jewish (we all remember the 'How many jews are in the government' thread) and Black populations
OhÖ you just want all the nigros to go home?
. Yet the real irony is that you claim to be a caucasian, but let's see you take up residence in one of the countries you support so much. I wonder how long their tolerance of you would last when you decide to bash their government. So you see, what you criticize is exactly what allows you to be the asshole you are.

#45 Wong Hung Lo

Wong Hung Lo

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 755 posts
  • Interests:Modding my Sampo DVD players,Tivo, ReplayTV and my Xbox.<br /><br />Being a soldering elitists :)
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 February 2003 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (jasonmvt @ Feb 16 2003, 03:06 PM)

Al Ghazi,

Why must you continually bash the country you claim to be a citizen of? Sure, disagreement is welcome. You, however, support organizations and ideals that, if allowed to prosper, would benefit from silencing the freedoms that you exercise so carelessly. You obviously have severe racial hatred of the Jewish (we all remember the 'How many jews are in the government' thread) and Black populations
OhÖ you just want all the nigros to go home?
. Yet the real irony is that you claim to be a caucasian, but let's see you take up residence in one of the countries you support so much. I wonder how long their tolerance of you would last when you decide to bash their government. So you see, what you criticize is exactly what allows you to be the asshole you are.

Al Ghazi can't keep his story strait. First he says that he is a American. Then he says that he lives in England and just got back from driving his RV around the USA. But I think he is a total liar. But one thing I do know about him is that the domain name of his IP address belongs to a Canadian ISP.

I figure he lives in Canada and hangs around at the Blue Oyster up there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users