5 replies to this topic

#1 Xbox Mod Freak

Xbox Mod Freak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 08:18 PM

Hi All,

Everyone who is thinking about buying a Limtk55 console case, please vote at his polls; then state the amount you are going to buy here. We need for 500 console cases to be preordered in order for production to begin. I will tally the results everyday, and keep everyone up-to-date on the amount of console cases waiting to be preordered. Please, everyone help to make this dream come true.

Thanks,
TheOne0908

Edited by Xbox Mod Freak, 28 November 2004 - 08:18 PM.

#2 ..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • Interests:I am a sophmore in JROTC @ Theodore Roosevelt High School in San Antonio , TX
  • Xbox Version:v1.5

Posted 28 November 2004 - 08:27 PM

1 Question,

Why Make a new Topic if you can just post this in the the Original Limtk55 Post?

#3 jhiciano

jhiciano

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 08:31 PM

what do this cases look like, im to lazy to search. unsure.gif

#4 Xbox Mod Freak

Xbox Mod Freak

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 08:33 PM

Well, you can not tell how many cases you are goin' to buy, when you vote on the polls. So, I thought why not have people vote on the polls, if they are going to buy one and then post the amount; they are goin to purchase on this forum. This will allow everyone to see how many xboxes are need til' we hit the 500 marker.

Edited by Xbox Mod Freak, 28 November 2004 - 08:34 PM.

#5 ..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

..[[ModBoxMaster]]..

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,611 posts
  • Interests:I am a sophmore in JROTC @ Theodore Roosevelt High School in San Antonio , TX

Posted 28 November 2004 - 08:37 PM

Good Luck Hitting 500....

#6 limtk55

limtk55

X-S Expert

• Last Chance
  • PipPipPip
  • 629 posts
  • Interests:Casemods, Modchips, LEDs, RAM chips, S-Jewels, Pinheaders, 30AWG Cables, PS2 cases, Nintendo shells
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 29 November 2004 - 03:39 AM

Xbox Mod Freak
Posted on Nov 28 2004, 09:21 PM

Everyone who is thinking about buying a Limtk55 console case, please vote at his polls; then state the amount you are going to buy here. We need for 500 console cases to be preordered in order for production to begin. I will tally the results everyday, and keep everyone up-to-date on the amount of console cases waiting to be preordered. Please, everyone help to make this dream come true.

Appreciate your effort but I think the poll thread is actually quite enough for me to guage and perhaps predict the kind of demand available..

Having said that, if you can instead, spend time publicising about it in other forums, that will be much appreciated.

Thanks

wink.gif

Ray
Xtreme Enterprise

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users