• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 faheem5

faheem5

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 November 2004 - 09:17 PM

Hi everyone, I have been using MXM as a dashboard since I softmoded my xbox about a year back. Everything was good, and for users who are not familar with the softmod, to bring up MXM, I have to hit a little combo from the audio menu. Well one day I was in a hurry to bring up the dash, and hit the wrong combo, and ofcourse everything went downhill from there. All orginal games worked fine, but the combo to bring up the hack/MXM didnt want to work anymore. Luckily my friend had the orginal hack file with the bond game, and I did everything over again. Now my question is this, can I have MXM boot up automatically when the XBOX is turned on, or do I have no choice but to hit the combo. From the search I did on the forum, I read one message saying with a softmod, this is not possible, but the post was from way back. So if somone can quickly let me know, if bringing up MXM right away is possible with softmod. Thank you.

XBOX 1.0
4920 dashboard
MXM 1.09 beta

#2 Gage

Gage

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 28 November 2004 - 09:46 PM

Well what your using is the very old exploit known as the audio exploit. I used to use it back in the day but now I use UDE. Do a search on that. There is a very simple installer for UDE made by Idots. It's called Idots UDE installer. Anyway with this exploit installed you can have your xbox boot directly to MXM.

#3 faheem5

faheem5

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 November 2004 - 04:47 AM

Thanks for the tip... I was able to find the 007_Ltool 1.7.5 and it worked great. It took me a few tries...since it was my first time messing with this hack...but you know loads directly to MXM. My other question, I really like the skin Simplicty ( i like simple layout) but this is only skin that loads the "Loading MXM" screen. Is their a simple way to get rid of this. Also I would like to uninstall Boxploer I have no use for it, i loaded MS dashboard delteted it, but still on MXM menu and still boots up. SO my 3 questions:

1. How to get rid of "Loading MXM" screen
2. Change the menu layout
3. Uninstall the Boxploer

And thanks agin for the app name ...much appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users