• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 sairimmer

sairimmer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 December 2004 - 03:45 AM

that refuses to go to EVOX Dash. Everytime I power up my box it'll get as far as the screen with the Xbox/MS(it fades in)screen and then the screen will blink and replay the animation of the MS fading in logo screen over and over again.

it also looks like it might be rebooting but it reboots to the same screen I mentioned above

This alll started when I restarted my xbox when I tried to ftped 2 trainers,call of duty and rogue agen, over to my xbox.,however the transfer kept failing some I powered off and then powered back up my xbox and then the blinking started happening.

Yes my Xobx is modded,but I dont remember with which kind of mod chip, and the xbox still plays backed up games normally it just wont boot up to the dash.

So any suggestion on how to fix this blinking problem?

Thanks for the help in advance.

Edited by sairimmer, 02 December 2004 - 03:45 AM.

#2 Phizzy

Phizzy

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 December 2004 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (sairimmer @ Dec 1 2004, 10:48 PM)
This alll started when I restarted my xbox when I tried to ftped 2 trainers,call of duty and rogue agen, over to my xbox.,however the transfer kept failing some I powered off and then powered back up my xbox and then the blinking started happening.

Create an EvoX boot disc (if you don't have one already), put it in your XBOX, and power on your XBOX. It should boot up to the EvoX dashboard. If it does, ftp to XBOX and delete the trainers (if they exist), and repair/re-install EvoX on C:.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users