• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 GuinnessGuy74

GuinnessGuy74

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 09:09 AM

So a ran a copy of Ghost Recon 2 I backed up, and while playing I must have accidently hit sign in for xbox live. I guess it automatically updated my xbox. Now when I turn on the xbox, my beloved EvolutionX Dashboard isn't there!!!! It boot up to the normal MS Dashboard with all new xbox live tabs...........

Any I dea what happened? Is there a way to get my dash back?? Thanks for the help........

Jim

#2 Dangerously_Cheesy

Dangerously_Cheesy

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,308 posts
  • Interests:What doesn't interest me? :P
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 04 December 2004 - 12:26 PM

Make sure that your Modchip is on and the hacked Bios is selected and boot into Slayer's Autoinstaller. FTP into the Xbox and re-upload the evox files. Bada-Bing you're done.

#3 Nightfire-Player

Nightfire-Player

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,403 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:none

Posted 04 December 2004 - 12:29 PM

In future make sure your evox files are named correctly and that your bios looks for evoxdash.xbe and not xboxdash.xbe this will then avoid it happening again.

#4 GuinnessGuy74

GuinnessGuy74

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 10:46 PM

Thanks for the response! I had all the file names correct, as this xbox has been modded for about a year. All other backups work (running them via hard drive). But running Ghost Recon 2 seemed to update my dashboard when I accidently signed into xbox live. Now I can't ftp into the xbox either. I will try to reinstall evolutionX via CD-RW and see what happens! Any other thoughts/comments/suggestions are most welcome!

Jim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users