2 replies to this topic

#1 bradyboy

bradyboy

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 December 2004 - 07:27 PM

Help!

I have Spextrum. When I load it up on my X-Box, I get the old fashioned Spectrum screen with LOAD TAPE etc. This package I downloaded is meant to have over 500 roms. I have no idea when I get to the Spectrum screen how to load a game (or find a game). Obviously I can't use the LOAD TAPE function as I don't have a tape player!!

Any ideas?

#2 deusexbox

deusexbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 12:05 PM

Same problem here. Just got my X-box a few days ago, and believe it or not, after playing a bit of ColinMcRae, I got myself tired and went back to burn my second CD-RW, with the mentioned Spextrum + 500 roms.

I still didn't figure how to make it work. We shouldn't be needing an USB keyboard, I suppose.
I can make the Speccie keyboard to show up but besides pressing some keys and hearing them on my screen nothing else happens.

When I have + progress, I will post it here.

3 hurrahs to Charcarius Thanx for keeping Spectrum alive. Hopefully you will find the motivation to come back to your project. And just ignore some simple minds. Spextrum is worth of it.

Btw, Spectrum lives still: Visit Icemark and you will know what I mean. Game of the year is Midnight/MU !

#3 deusexbox

deusexbox

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:11 PM

I'm so st00pid laugh.gif

Got it, "click the right thumb stick" :-)
You will go into the main menu, etc.

Oh geez

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users