#1 socrates

socrates

X-S Knowledgebase

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 February 2003 - 10:03 PM

Wow man things are getting really bad here now, im not leaving though, just think i might slow down a bit, i will still pop in once and a while to say hi and stuff and to the people who have my msn you know how to PM me, and if anyone here who doesnt have it and would like to talk just for the fuck of it PM me here and i will give ya my msn name wink.gif

Seeya guys around and keep it cool wink.gif

#2 knowledgeiv

knowledgeiv

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,204 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 17 February 2003 - 10:05 PM

Same here.

Why so much hatred in the world? ...it's sad. sad.gif

#3 Ace25

Ace25

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,759 posts
  • Interests:Modding anything I can...
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 17 February 2003 - 11:07 PM

Isnt it obvious.. this is an XBox site.. and there is nothing left to do with the XBox at this point.. even game releases have been extremely slow lately.. what, 4 or 5 in the last 2 months.. so.. gotta do something to pass the time.. and since this is a forum.. flaming and hate seem to always come when there is a lack of discussion with the actual reason the forum exists.. oh well.. I have been slowing down here lately as well.. not leaving.. if I do.. I wont write a sad "show me you all love me to make me feel better and I may stay" thread.. I just wont be here anymore.. not that that's a big loss to most here.. doesnt bother me in the least though.. There is probably only 10 people left here I would converse with anyway.. and I have seen less than 5 n00bs in the last 3 months that are actually intelligent enough to have conversations here.. the rest is just flames.. oh well.. not like you all needed me to point this out..

I vote for: Puff ... Puff .. Pass... wink.gif

#4 socrates

socrates

X-S Knowledgebase

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,076 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:18 AM

I didnt write a feel sorry for me thread sad.gif thats what i was trying to stay away from, im not leaving i just thought maybe i should mention why im not going to be around that much anymore....

#5 Mshake

Mshake

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:33 AM

Good and mature/sensible decision....smile.gif

yeah this IS a forum....
i get bored too, .... pm me?... msn ?... just for the sake of it?.... beerchug.gif

#6 Rollo

Rollo

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:40 AM

I didnt write a feel sorry for me thread  thats what i was trying to stay away from

Yes, i know........it seems alot of people are feeling this way right about now so it really doesn't come off that way. Everybody is lookin' to slo down right about now and i think ace is right that there really isn't much of a choice with the lack o shit goin on. The Hanks are about the only thing that's really interesting right now (bless HS!). I'll prolly be around anyway cuz i'm a no friends loser type of guy laugh.gif . Drop in and bust my chops every once in a while OK?

#7 Mshake

Mshake

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:45 AM

okay not a problem, ... nice to meet you guys too! ..smile.gif
pop.gif
forums seem to be my replacement these days for not having newer games to play heheheh

#8 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 February 2003 - 12:45 AM

Hey guys... Sorry to see you pullin' away SOC...

Lord knows I try to get away at times.. then I get some ASS pushing me out...

Sometimes it is just easier to leave.

Anyways... pop in... and PM one in a while...

COOKIES!

#9 Suiz

Suiz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 12:12 PM

Aye, I came thinking it'd be a great place to hang about while busy, uh, "working" - but things look more and more like the isonews forums every day :S

Maybe a harsher modding policy would keep all the flamers in check?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users