#1 Soapm

Soapm

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 December 2004 - 07:02 PM

I just updated to a fresh build today. I do this by running Yuyu script then overwriting everything except my XML file and skins folders. I then go and delete the temp folder named face008 (or whatever).

For some reason, when I go into settings, most of the icons do nothing. I mean if I try to select audio, nothing happens. The only ones that work are credit, music and system info. Also, when I click on weather I get the settings for video instead of weather settings? Everything else seems to work fine including my shares.

I am using the 11/26, regular versions of project mayhem from http://www.chokemaniac.net/. Any suggestions how to fix this?

#2 Yuyu

Yuyu

X-S Spirit Detective

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,231 posts
  • Interests:Football (Soccer) ... Umm, Xbox?
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 06 December 2004 - 07:10 PM

I believe it is because the new skin was not in place, if you look on the website now, there is a new skin for the newer builds wink.gif

#3 JayDee

JayDee

X-S Legend

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,750 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 06 December 2004 - 07:17 PM

*New* settings screen will be added.

Untill then use the old one.

(Homescreen->Yellow button->Settings)

For a sneakpeak:

http://www.xboxmedia...t=ST;f=5;t=8446

#4 Soapm

Soapm

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 06 December 2004 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Yuyu @ Dec 6 2004, 12:13 PM)
I believe it is because the new skin was not in place, if you look on the website now, there is a new skin for the newer builds wink.gif

C C COOOooolll!!! flamethrower.gif

Man this looks and feels nice, runs smooth as a babbies backside. You guys are doing awesome work!

However, I didn't notice the settings for audio. That was really what I was looking for. I need to turn on the AC3 passthrough so I can watch my River Kwai movie w/sound.

EDIT TO ADD: By the way, I really like adding zip code to the weather deal. There are way too many aurora's in this country...

Edited by Soapm, 06 December 2004 - 08:12 PM.

#5 Soapm

Soapm

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 102 posts

Posted 07 December 2004 - 04:10 PM

I had some time to play with this last night and I found the audio settings.. Thanx!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users