#1 wtfd00d

wtfd00d

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6b

Posted 07 December 2004 - 11:07 PM

Hey I bought a 1.0 supposedly working NON modded mobo from gregbales. When I recieved it I noticed there has been solder on the LPC. So I figured OK this guy lied to me now lets see how this boots. When I turned it on it started the christmas lights. I then took mobo out and looked around some more. I noticed the points for a TSOP flash were soldered. The r7d3 and r7xx cant remember that point but they were both bridged. I also noticed that on the lpc there had been 2 points that were bridged together. Now I have only done 1 1.0 mobo before and dont recall any points on the lpc bridged at all? Correct me if Im wrong. The only mod chip experiance I have had are Aladdins, so I dont know if these solder points are anything from another chip or not. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Renthal

Renthal

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts
  • Interests:Most stick 'n ball sports, motocross, paintball, video games.
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 08 December 2004 - 05:51 PM

Unbridge the points on the LPC and see what happens. I suspect someone tried a TSOP flash and did something incorrectly. Since it's a 1 MB bios, odds are there's still some valid data on the TSOP and you can recover the entire 1 MB with a modchip and the evox TSOP bios.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users