3 replies to this topic

#1 micr0c0sm

micr0c0sm

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 05:15 AM

I used the wrong key to lock my hard drive - i used the hdd key, NOT the password.
But i have written it down. However, I cannot unlock using unlockx and the hdd key i typed in originally - it says it will not unlock. Is there any way to fdisk or hex edit this drive or something to restore it back? I dont care about the data - i just want the drive back to normal.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Ghaleon

Ghaleon

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 08 December 2004 - 05:46 AM

If you locked it with XboxHDM, the master password is XBOXSCENE.

#3 ReN3G@dE

ReN3G@dE

X-S Enthusiast

• XS-BANNED
  • 27 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:33 AM

well since you dont care about the data anymore i think the most easiest and least complicated way is to jsut slap in the evox cd and format your drive again........this way you dont need to go through all those complex head aching hex editing and swaping cds in and out...... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

#4 awal

awal

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts
  • Interests:XBOX
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 08 December 2004 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (ReN3G@dE @ Dec 8 2004, 01:36 AM)
well since you dont care about the data anymore i think the most easiest and least complicated way is to jsut slap in the evox cd and format your drive again........this way you dont need to go through all those complex head aching hex editing and swaping cds in and out...... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

that is assuming he has a modchip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users