#1 jcupp114

jcupp114

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 482 posts
  • Xbox Version:none

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:04 PM

I have heard talk of different loop holes to exploit and I am on the hunt. Also, in the absence of Ldots, I would like to say thank you to all that are moving forward. Ldots did state he would make the uxe installer and I believe it will come.

Is anyone interested in making a package installer that consist of multiple options? One that could give the scenes user flexibility yet would have to install by usb flash drive? I trying to work this with a 64meg flash drive, yet my coding skills need major tweaking.

Tell me:
Ben Jeremey has been slammed in his solo effort with MXM which has awesome coding.
Now, is there any alternative to this dashboard that sceeners use.

Thank you for your time

Jcupp114

#2 PedrosPad

PedrosPad

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,859 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:24 PM

I'm afraid I didn't understand much of your post - it seems to be confusing exploits, distributions, installers and lost me. unsure.gif

However, I can respond to the topic title, "The Next Big Thing, Whats next?", assuming you mean XBE exploits - which is the forum we're in.

The driving force behind the development of UXE was to supersede and rationalise all other soft mod exploits. UXE works on all XBOXs - all versions/all regions.

The remaining improvements in soft mod exploits are:
Enabling access to the XBOX!Live console without having to uninstall the exploit.
Support for playing HDD backups of owned XBL titles on the XBOX!Live service.
and the Utopia Disk (exploit and homebrew wink.gif title on one disk).

Research is ongoing in these areas.

Edited by PedrosPad, 09 December 2004 - 03:30 PM.

#3 Angerwound

Angerwound

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,719 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:none

Posted 09 December 2004 - 03:28 PM

I've currently got a solution worked up to return to the original ms dash and have it Live Compatible. We'll see if I can't put it together for the public soon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users