4 replies to this topic

#1 RsStar

RsStar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 12:04 AM

i searched for anything on this and came up with nothing so sorry if it has been asked b4.

i cant backup PGR2 on to DVD because its 5.25gig i tryed deleting the soundtracks on it because they took up 1gig and there crap songs anyway. the game worked untill it got to the menu and it said disc damaged or scratched. anybody know how to fit it on a DVD and work???

#2 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,752 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 11 December 2004 - 02:52 AM

if you delete files you must replace them with something, liek if you delete all teh soundtracks you have to put same-named file sback in (just use a 0kb blank files or something)

#3 SpiGGy

SpiGGy

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 11 December 2004 - 03:09 AM

QUOTE (lordvader129 @ Dec 11 2004, 03:55 AM)
if you delete files you must replace them with something, liek if you delete all teh soundtracks you have to put same-named file sback in (just use a 0kb blank files or something)

Does that work with EVERY game? I want to do it for Amped 2 and it would save me a ****load of space.

#4 RsStar

RsStar

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 67 posts

Posted 11 December 2004 - 04:20 AM

what kind of files can they be?? cna they just be notepad documents named the same as the songs or do they have to be the same file format as the files that were there before

Edited by RsStar, 11 December 2004 - 04:21 AM.

#5 radracer

radracer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 December 2004 - 07:51 AM

yeah i made it fit onto a dvd.. just del the demos happy.gif comes out to either 2 or 4 gigs can't remember... and on top of that. it runs better

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users