• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 rtpiii

rtpiii

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 02:49 PM

Anybody know how to change the music? I love the game - hate the music. Just wondering if I need to use the developers kit.

Thnks

#2 007jamesbond

007jamesbond

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 02:54 PM

No idea, but i like the music ....

Hey hey hey let`s go(or play) some crazy taxi (or something like this smile.gif) crazy taxi 3 was a bit too much of the same, got already fed up after a few minutes dry.gif

#3 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Music, Computers, Video Games
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 19 February 2003 - 04:37 PM

YOU HATE THE OFFSPRING! I would never help you (but i could make music in xbox format, haha, im just that technologically advanced lol [im not lying though i can])

#4 Jreb892

Jreb892

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 07:28 PM

Yea, I want to know how to change the music for some of my favorit games. Mabey change the files in the [sound] folder? How do I convert mp3s to the xbox music format?

#5 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 08:03 PM

QUOTE (Jreb892 @ Feb 19 2003, 07:28 PM)
Yea, I want to know how to change the music for some of my favorit games. Mabey change the files in the [sound] folder? How do I convert mp3s to the xbox music format?

you need adobe premier with cleaner 5 and the xbox codec (which you can find in the downloads section of (xbox-scene) when you got all that tell me

#6 BenJeremy

BenJeremy

X-S Elysian

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,690 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 19 February 2003 - 08:07 PM

QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Feb 19 2003, 04:03 PM)

you need adobe premier with cleaner 5 and the xbox codec (which you can find in the downloads section of (xbox-scene) when you got all that tell me

Huh?

Why Cleaner?

If you have the XDPCM codec, all you need is SndRec32 to convert any wav into the Xbox WAV format (basically how I converted over the samples for the dashboard voices in the other thread).

What format are the Crazy Taxi songs (I'm at work right now)? Are they WAV, WMA, or something else?

WMA: 48khz, 96kbps Stereo
WAV: Xbox XADPCM 48khz, Stereo, 52kbps

#7 Fuzzy

Fuzzy

X-S Messiah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 19 February 2003 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (BenJeremy @ Feb 19 2003, 08:07 PM)
QUOTE (Fuzzy @ Feb 19 2003, 04:03 PM)

Huh?

Why Cleaner?

If you have the XDPCM codec, all you need is SndRec32 to convert any wav into the Xbox WAV format (basically how I converted over the samples for the dashboard voices in the other thread).

What format are the Crazy Taxi songs (I'm at work right now)? Are they WAV, WMA, or something else?

WMA: 48khz, 96kbps Stereo
WAV: Xbox XADPCM 48khz, Stereo, 52kbps

sorry i use cleaner, you dont have to i just think its easy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users