• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 thegame25

thegame25

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 December 2004 - 11:26 PM

I have followed the tutorials to a t and when I go to use flashfxp to ftp into the xbox it says it is connected and then waits about 15 seconds and says that the connection was lost. I am using an aladdin xt with evox and a copy of the evox dashboard on a version 1.6 xbox. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#2 s0ftm0d

s0ftm0d

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.2
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 12 December 2004 - 11:32 PM

Are you on the evox screen, or are you booting a game?

You can't ftp during a game.

#3 thegame25

thegame25

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 12:36 AM

No I am not trying during a game. I am at the evox screen and when I try to ftp into the xbox it connects for 15 seconds then say connection lost. Do I need to be at the screen where it says all the ip info or can I be at the main menu screen. Oh, before I forget do I need to have the evox dash installed on my xbox harddrive to be able to do this. I am under the impression that you can install the evox dash from disc then you can ftp from your xbox. So basically do I need to install dash first then ftp or can I ftp with just the disc? Please let me know if I am wrong as I am a total noob!

#4 82_Z28

82_Z28

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,361 posts
  • Interests:messing with xboxes and cars
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 13 December 2004 - 06:27 PM

you are able to use ftp from your computer when your useing both the evox dash on the hard drive AND the cd as a ftp server.

You may also do this at the main menu screen. I recommend you use the info skin so you can double check your xboxes IP address.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users