3 replies to this topic

#1 ode1979

ode1979

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 December 2004 - 07:56 PM

Im triyng to back up my fable game...i sucefuly have backed up other games i have with craxtion and i use ridata wich it work wonderfull in my pc. (my point is i allready know how to backup a game and its not a a media or dvd burner problem) anyway i ftp my xbox and download all the contect on my d drive ...then imake and xiso with craxtion witch it patches the xbe files then burn the iso and pop the disk in my xbox...and pow,,,,dirty disk error message....i have done the same prodecure in all the games and they work...does fable need a special patch or im missing something.... thanks for the help you guys always provide to me..... beerchug.gif

#2 chefelf

chefelf

Brandishing the Triforce of Modding

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,407 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Web Design, Writing, Cycling, Hardware Modification, Building Computers, Music
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 13 December 2004 - 09:12 PM

This is a known bug with Craxtion 4. Try using Craxtion 3.1 or Qwix to resolve this issue. It only seems to affect Fable.

#3 ode1979

ode1979

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 December 2004 - 04:39 PM

problem fix ...thanks for your help...its there other game that may have the same problem? cus i realy like craxtion its a good tool. beerchug.gif

#4 ode1979

ode1979

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 07:56 PM

plis help...i got same problem with gosth recon 2...i try the qwix past solution and didnt work...its there a especial patch for this game? beerchug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users