• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 evilhand

evilhand

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 01:37 AM

I've searched the forum and can't find info on new nkpatcher 8.1. So is it LBA 48? From the readme, it sounded it's not (he said it'll include lba 48 code in version 9). What advantage do you get from the ISO mounting function? For a softmod, you'd have to change C: drive anyway to boot your exploit in the first place, right? What's the point to shadow C drive then?

Another question on auto-installer. They can be run on a softmod xbox after exploit is installed on HD. My question is, is it possible to boot from MC exploit, pop in a auto-installer, and install everything, ie, do away the FTP step?

#2 manatarms25

manatarms25

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 15 December 2004 - 03:42 AM

I asked alot of the same questions look at my thread

Here

#3 scotty2hotty1124

scotty2hotty1124

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 December 2004 - 04:36 AM

hey i just got the new nkpatcher, 8.1, and it works fine when i click on xbmc and nkpatcher, it reboots the xbox, and all is good, but when i power off the xbox, and power it back on, the xbox doesnt "know" that the nkpatcher is there because my igr no longer works, thats the main reason i want the nkpatcher, is there a way around this problem? thanks

#4 scotty2hotty1124

scotty2hotty1124

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 135 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 December 2004 - 05:14 AM

nvm i just used the M8 bios plus and all works well now except that it erased my F:/ luckily i had all my games backed up to a portable hdd so its ok

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users