• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HunterPL

HunterPL

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 10:03 PM

Hi I'm new here, and i know only few things bout X-box. Was playing with it long ago but now I did something and i dont know how to Fix it. I was playing In Ninja Gaiden and wanted to check what is in one of the options, there was something bout creating something. Than it jumped in to the MS Dashboard, and started Updating it with Xbox Live. (I havent got it till now). Now whan I"m runing my X, it's not going in to the EvoX Dash but to MS Dash. I know that i should load EvoX once again on HDD but don't realy know what to do to get it RIGHT. I have "Xbox Evolutionx v1.8.3285Beta Including Evox D 6 Bios Ehar" and "EvolutionX Build 3935". Earlier there was "Matrix Inside" under the Xbox Logo now its gone. I can burn them on CDRW and try to run them but will it help me?? Than I have to connect to the PC using cross cable and use FTP Client to transfer something, but what and where. PLEASE HELP ME!!

#2 KickAzzAccord

KickAzzAccord

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 15 December 2004 - 11:07 PM

Yea you are going to have to make a boot disk with Evox and so you can setup an FTP connnection and transfer the evox files back on to the c drive. The xbox live updates you saw probably wrote over the evox files.

#3 Reaper527

Reaper527

X-S Knowledgebase

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 15 December 2004 - 11:45 PM

not sure what bios your using on your modchip/tsop (i'm assuming your not using a softmod) but try getting a new bios so you can name your evox evoxdash.xbe and leave the ms dash alone so xbox live updates update that instead of replacing your evox. although if you connected to live with your modchip on your banned already hehe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users