• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Recon45

Recon45

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 December 2004 - 03:26 AM

I used the Splinter Cell SAVE GAME exploit and I was able to setup perfectly (got Evox, FTP, and everything working). Unfortunately, one day I booted up the box with the Halo 2 I had just bought in the drive and it just screwed everything up. Now the only thing it does when I turn it on is try to go to the M$ dash and then reboot (go back to the X screen). Pretty sure I just got clock looped after reading. Found the official thread, reading how to fix now"

Edited by Recon45, 17 December 2004 - 03:37 AM.

#2 RiceCake

RiceCake

X-S Freak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts
  • Interests:Wait, what the hell?<br />Your interested in what I do?<br />None of your damn buisness!
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 17 December 2004 - 10:28 PM

Maybe install UXE or UDE and not get in a clock loop?

#3 ICU

ICU

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 83 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 17 December 2004 - 11:58 PM

turn on your xbox and wait for it to boot in to Evox (with your cross-cable or what you use to connect it). When it have sucessfully booted in try uninstall the softmod u have put on to it and then delet every last thing of the softmod so you have your Original (befor softmod) Xbox, restat a couple of times to see if it works and try to set the clock in Ms dash to corect time and date. turn off and see if it works... then try to put the softmod on it again but try to find a tut that explain and show every step on the way...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users