dsl1

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 17 December 2004 - 02:35 PM

Lemme say one thing. WOW

I started playing it because a few of my friends said it was good. I was expecting good but I wasnt expecting this. It is AMAZING. From the graphics to the gameplay its great.

That first boss was hard!

Now I am on chapter 4 two days later.

Team Ninja I salute you.

#2 trentdadi

trentdadi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 22 December 2004 - 10:25 AM

I actually consider this game to be the best game for xbox. I seen a review of it on TechTV and was real impressed with the graphics, picked it up the next day. It is soo much fun. Especially when you learn the different weapons. Each one brings a whole new style of game play. The AI on it is incredible and keeps you on your toes. I love the fluidity of the game and the combos.

BTW, wait till you hit the 7th boss. My first time through, it took me a couple hours to beat. You go without buying any potions for almost the entire level and the boss is one of the toughest in the game.

The only part I didnt like about the game were the puzzle areas such as after you beat Doku's first form and the Pyramid. Sure after I figure it out its pretty easy, it just gets me frustrated and pissed and I turn it off.

I wish I had more pics of Ayonne

#3 nemt

nemt

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 588 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 22 December 2004 - 09:15 PM

I got bored with it somewhere around chapter eight.

#4 Siktwizt

Siktwizt

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 07 January 2005 - 06:16 PM

someone help me out in the underground tomb area, where you first get the vigoor nunchucks, there is a room im stuck in with these crazy bees, i cant hit them and i don't have the sacrifice that they are asking for.

#5 CereBish

CereBish

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 08 January 2005 - 12:18 AM

Siktwizt, try checking gamefaqs.com for all your gaming hints/walkthroughs.

#6 hb2k

hb2k

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 704 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 07:25 AM

i think ninja gaiden is hands down the best game on xbox. good graphics, gameplay, etc. there should be more hype about this than halo! (c'mon only 8 hours of gameplay, no single player slayer with bots?.) if they released ninja gaiden 2 and gave it the hype ms gave halo it would take the scene and boost sales big time. mabye even catch up somewhere towards ps2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users