• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Drummer

Drummer

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2004 - 01:49 AM

I can't figure out how to get past the droids just at the start when you control the droid. It's at the part when you find out that there is a droid and you take control of it. I can't get past the droids behind the door.

#2 banghead678

banghead678

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 04:09 PM

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif That is like the easyest part use the right and left triggers to sellect target hit the a button when your selcting a sword button to attack move over and hit a to use the droid shock arm with other caracters u can put ur sqare over the sword and move it up ull be able to use feats like sword and lightsaber feats:flurry critical strike power attack'' flury is best''blaster feats:power blast sniper shot and rapid shot '' rapid shot is the best''

#3 darth_turtur

darth_turtur

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 18 July 2005 - 05:25 PM

QUOTE(Drummer @ Dec 17 2004, 07:00 PM)
I can't figure out how to get past the droids just at the start when you control the droid. It's at the part when you find out that there is a droid and you take control of it. I can't get past the droids behind the door.

View Post

If you're always dying from taking blaster shots, just set mines to lure the droids to you. You shouldn't have that big of a problem dealing with them since they're lower level droids that have a Max HP of 10 or 15.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users