Photo

Xbox Help New Xbox Dosent Work With Mods?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Raver758

Raver758

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 04:58 AM

Hey guys I bought a xbox last week and Well decided to get it moded. I talked to the guy who installs mod to come over my house and install it. The guy tryed putting a x2lite in it but everytime he installed a mod the xbox whould restart itself 3 times and not boot. But when he took the mod of the xbox was running fine. now he took it home to try with 3 diff chips and same results. I was kinda pisst off but so what i did was bought another xbox this time at curciut city and replced the system stickers and reutnr the other one and right now i have another one. this xbox is a bit weird can someone please tell me if theres work or What I can do. The xbox i got right now has xbox live already in its dashboard and well I just wanted to know if its possible to install a x2lite mod in it. Thanks agian for reading this and please dont cuss me out or anything. Im just a n00b and i dont mean any harm by this post thanks.

Raver

#2 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 21 February 2003 - 04:59 AM

I was kinda pisst off but so what i did was bought another xbox this time at curciut city and replced the system stickers and reutnr the other one and right now i have another one.

Sorry, but you are an asshole for doing that. grr.gif

But yes, you can install a modchip in there

Edited by shanafan, 21 February 2003 - 05:02 AM.

#3 gainpresence

gainpresence

11 herbs and spices

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,971 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 February 2003 - 05:02 AM

Wait didn't I already answer you?

Your friend should learn to solder.. The problem you are experiencing happens when you don't solder the LPC points right.

ALL xboxes to date will work with the Xecuter2 Lite.

Live will not affect the mod in ANY way.

#4 Raver758

Raver758

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 05:05 AM

ThANKs hey I understand if u got mad at me man but i really wanted a mod in mine and the chance that a kid is going to buy a xbox and not want a mod in it will enjoy the xbox. theres nothing wrong with the one i had but it just didnt work with mods. Thanks for ur confort guys cause i just didnt feel good after i got the new one thanks

#5 HSDEMONZ

HSDEMONZ

He Who Posts Alot...

• Admin
  • 12,220 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 21 February 2003 - 05:14 AM

Your "other" one didn't work with mods... but works? And it wouldn't work with X2L ???

BS. Modder fucked up! End of story!

It's easier to admit you don't know what you are doing.. and ask how to identify your XBOX and Chip.. and ask for detailed install instructions... then to say a friend modded and it didn't work with X2L (BS)

BULLSHIT! Modder Fucked UP! X2L works in all current models available! The Chip either owrks or it doesn't.. and you implied it works in the new one.. so he/you got lucky on the second box!

BS. Modder/You fucked up! End of story!

#6 Raver758

Raver758

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 21 February 2003 - 05:20 AM

but i didnt install it I dont even know how to soilder my friend did dude he toled me some models just dont work but after all these post i understand he made a mistake. Well cause when he came over he installed lpc pins then toled me it whouldent boot. so he took it of and took the lpc pins of and it whouldent work with wire instalation . ok cool his coming over tomarrow to try to install on this xbox ill tell u what happens this time his doing the wires not that weird pin shit..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users