4 replies to this topic

#1 Enchilada!

Enchilada!

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 20 December 2004 - 02:48 AM

Okay, some in the tunnels underneath the Lekk'Lekk bar, and I've cleared everyone. Kreia and the Wookie are just kind of hanging out near the arena. I've talked to Kreia and gone through every conversation option, picked my Prestige Class and everything. So I'm running around down here and there are no bad guys and I've explored every room and opened all the containers and found the two dead people in the maze and I can NOT find a way out. The door at the end of the maze is magnetically sealed and the emergency door isn't opened because the bounty hunter chick took it. Any help as to where I go would be greatly appreciated.

#2 loffler

loffler

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 03:25 PM

Have you already gone to the hideout door in the tunnels and been knocked out? Once you get knocked out, you then control Mira until she escapes and you then control your character again.

If you know Mira and the Wookie are in the arena, you probably have been knocked out already and should be controlling Mira. (Mira and wookie fight then you fight kathhounds)

Sounds like something has messed up and you need to load from last save. I dont remember taking control of the character again until Mira escapes.

#3 Enchilada!

Enchilada!

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 December 2004 - 04:35 PM

I've already controlled Mira, fought the wookie and had her escape, and then it put me back as my main character. I then went into the arena where it went into a cinema showing the squid (Voggo?) getting caught by Goto's guards, then I was hit by lightning, apperently passed out, and woke up in the vent control room. I went and talked to Kreia in the arena, and now I've cleared the entire area and can't find the way out.

Edited by Enchilada!, 20 December 2004 - 04:49 PM.

#4 b-gates

b-gates

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Interests:My girl<br>BMX<br>Snowboarding<br>Weed<br>Turntablism (scratching records)<br>Punk<br>xbox<br>Conspiracy theories

Posted 21 December 2004 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE(Enchilada! @ Dec 20 2004, 04:38 PM)
I've already controlled Mira, fought the wookie and had her escape, and then it put me back as my main character. I then went into the arena where it went into a cinema showing the squid (Voggo?) getting caught by Goto's guards, then I was hit by lightning, apperently passed out, and woke up in the vent control room. I went and talked to Kreia in the arena, and now I've cleared the entire area and can't find the way out.

View Post

I'm having the exact same problem except I never got to speak to Kreia before being dumped back in the lair. I saw her for a moment then the scene cut. I hope it's just something we've missed rather than a dodgy back-up. I suspect it is though.

Can anyone help?

#5 b-gates

b-gates

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts
  • Interests:My girl<br>BMX<br>Snowboarding<br>Weed<br>Turntablism (scratching records)<br>Punk<br>xbox<br>Conspiracy theories

Posted 22 December 2004 - 02:35 AM

I helped myself..... did the TSR trick with Evox and it loaded the next cut-scene.

TSR trick has been covered in the KOTOR thread in the game back-up section if you need to know how to do it.

Must've been another glitch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users