#1 PhoeniX2k4

PhoeniX2k4

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 23 December 2004 - 03:49 PM

can someone tell me were the Jekk'jekk High Security Door Override is i have been looking for an hour

thx

#2 PhoeniX2k4

PhoeniX2k4

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 114 posts

Posted 23 December 2004 - 05:23 PM

for anyone stuck at the part i was in my 1st post you have to find the ecsape door the use the lock on the right of the door

hope this helps

Edited by PhoeniX2k4, 23 December 2004 - 05:36 PM.

#3 pupkis

pupkis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Interests:KOTOR II.

Posted 08 January 2005 - 12:26 AM

QUOTE(PhoeniX2k4 @ Dec 23 2004, 11:54 AM)
for anyone stuck at the part i was in my 1st post you have to find the ecsape door the use the lock on the right of the door

hope this helps

View Post

well this is exactly where im stuck.. ive been in the room with the escape hatch and ive used the panel to the right of it and all it will let me do is find exits from this place and i still cant free my jedi (still using mira) mira is sucking, im out of mines and almost out of meds and darts so im in desperate need of some help here before i run out of backups for running into ubese

please help

#4 Phantasmhcv

Phantasmhcv

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 07:49 AM

Ok starting from when your in the ring with mira you need too
kill hanharr, after that kath hounds will come out run around and find your darts and medpacs if you do it right you can actually kill all of them without using most of the darts..

Now goto where the kath hounds came out at and grab the key from one of the corpses open the door and kill the two gaurs and clear the rooms all the way to the west where the escape hatch is.

toggle the panel and when you do this mira will dissapear and let your EXILE in..

hope that helps

#5 pupkis

pupkis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 06:39 PM

yea the only thing is ive done all that.. im in the room with the escape place and ive already accessed the panel to the right of it but the only option i get is to look at the escape options.. it never directly switches me back over to my jedi i cant open the door.. can anyone give a detailed explanation what to do? i dont know if this is a glitch or what but ive been to every other room except where the vent controls are while running from ubese because obviously i cant take them all..help

#6 pupkis

pupkis

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:12 AM

ok glitch in my game.. turns out my game made me access the console 3 times before it would allow me to let my jedi in.. the bitch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users