• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 jacetheace32

jacetheace32

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:58 AM

First things first: Shout out to everyone that has been a contribution to this scene, amazing job guys hands down.

I don't want to act like the BiG ChEeSe but i've been going around these forums trying to read up and find a good way on how to start with trying to get on LIVE. A lot of good ideas going around but lets be serious there are tooooooo many ideas.....

Not only that, People are posting on helpful guides with BuLLsHit remarks on ideas that are trying to be tested.... I read at least 50 pgs of information and constantly right after the TOPIC is made and the QUESTION is stated someone finds a way to avoid helping out with any useful information.

For Example:
(No offense to any1)
Read the TOPIC I Found Part Of The Missing Link For Live!

The post right after says "This sounds interesting.. I would try it, but I am not eligible to."

Then after that "heres my deal ive got 2 xbox's on live one of them is a 1.3 box with x2.3blite, 160gb hdd and a sammy another is a 1.0 box with tsaop split, 160gb hdd, and a pos phillips drive both have original dashes, and both are not banned"

Those 2 posts along with other posts served "very useful" information on trying to test the IDEA.

What I am trying to do here is trying to get everyone to answer specific information that would serve useful to someone more sane that knows of xbox eeprom hdd gibberrish serial...

So please just answer these specific fields... and if you feel like there should be another field in your post just add it in the end. Thanks.

Add a little info after your answer, don't write anything too complicated

Xbox Version?
Modded with what chip?
Hard drive size (original or larger)?
Is the C: drive stock (original)?
Are the partitions clean?
Brand new EEPROM used?
Brand new HDD Serial used?
How long has this worked w/ Live?

Other useful info:

Thanks to everyone and i hope this topic serves a purpose.

-Jay

#2 shanafan

shanafan

He Who Posts Alot...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,527 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:47 AM

Wow, another information thread.. you do realize there are a ton of these floating around here? Bottom line.. they are not helpful

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users