• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bouncer_13

bouncer_13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 06:48 PM

Greetings fellow xbox scene users. I have one free 2 month free trial for xbox live
and im willing to give it to the first person who can help me

http://www.afterdawn...avi_tmpgenc.cfm

the link above is a link to a guide which explains how to convert leagally owned dvd's to vcd's. the guide is very popular and i'm actually having a bit of trouble with it. Ig you are familiar with this guide or wants to learn, and can answer a few of my questions- i have a trial card waiting for you.

upon answering all questions i have, i will email the trial code to you
Hell, i'll send you 2 trial codes

just a note none of this is illegal, i own these dvds and this guide is totally legal.

thanks,
bouncer_13

#2 bouncer_13

bouncer_13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 06:51 PM

sorry forgot too add one thing

just pm me if you are interested, and I have a msn messenger account upon request.

thanks
bouncer_13

#3 k4rdus

k4rdus

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 131 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 24 December 2004 - 06:57 PM

i dont really want anything, i dont know if this is what your looking for, but its some advice.. rip your dvd's to vob files..and then use a program like DVD2AVI to convert it. when you got your avi files, download a program for creating VCDs (cant name any right now, but i googled it once and found tons of results). ive used a program before though, you basically just drag, adn drop the avi file(s). some good programs allow you to burn the vcd on the spot, but other programs just create the vcd file, allowing you to use whatevery software you ahve to burn it yourself. i hope this helps (if it does i wouldnt mind the code wink.gif ) if yah wanna talk more hit me up on msn or aim.

Edited by k4rdus, 24 December 2004 - 06:58 PM.

#4 Chappy316

Chappy316

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Interests:umm... Xbox I guess...
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 24 December 2004 - 07:56 PM

ive done this before and the process is pretty simple... if i remember correctly my steps were as follows.

rip dvd with dvd decrypter
run a dvd2avi project just converting the vob files to avi
then run tmpeg and convert from avi to vcd
you can also split the vcd with tmpeg to save on space or stretch across multiple cds

or i recomend Auto Gordian Knot which takes raw vob files and will convert them to a divx movie for you so it would only be two steps

rip with dvd decrypter
then run Auto Gordian Knot and choose your destination file

hope that helps some

chappy

#5 bouncer_13

bouncer_13

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 December 2004 - 09:13 PM

k4rdus & Chappy316
First off thanx for your help and your fast replies, i wasn't even excpecting a repley so yu guys are great. However, the information isn't exactly what i need but i still salute you guys for your info anywayz. It helps me somewhat and it can help otehr people. Since i wasn't expecting even one repley, i'd like to reward you 2. k4rdus check ur pm for a free trial 2 month card, yours compliments bouncer_13 smile.gif .

Chappy316 if your interested and want a code to just hit me a pm, il be glad to return a favour.

yours sincerley
bouncer_13

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users