• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Amitshah2005

Amitshah2005

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 25 December 2004 - 10:36 AM

I can't seem to be able to get off peragus. i'm at the part after killing the droid that kills and gases everyone.
There is a ship that docks with whatever i'm in and it has a sith (bad guy) on it and as i'm fleeing i kill the traitor droid. what do i do after this? i have read that i need to board the ship that i was on previously when i was the t3m4 but how do i get to it?
all the control panels i have destroyed to open the locked doors and what i have available are three areas; the dorms, the main space cabin, and the fuel area?!(the place where theres a force field stopping me from going to where the t3m4 had orginally been shot?
do i need to restart since i destroyed the control panels? or have i overlooked something?
thanks

#2 bikehorn

bikehorn

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • Interests:guitar, bass, classic rock, xbox, apple computers
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 29 December 2004 - 04:29 AM

QUOTE(Amitshah2005 @ Dec 25 2004, 11:07 AM)
I can't seem to be able to get off peragus. i'm at the part after killing the droid that kills and gases everyone.
There is a ship that docks with whatever i'm in and it has a sith (bad guy) on it and as i'm fleeing i kill the traitor droid. what do i do after this? i have read that i need to board the ship that i was on previously when i was the t3m4 but how do i get to it?
all the control panels i have destroyed to open the locked doors and what i have available are three areas; the dorms, the main space cabin, and the fuel area?!(the place where theres a force field stopping me from going to where the t3m4 had orginally been shot?
do i need to restart since i destroyed the control panels? or have i overlooked something?
thanks

View Post

i'm not sure what you mean by the "droid that kills everyone"...i seem to have forgotten. anyway, go to all the rooms you can, and i mean ALL. you never know what stuff you might find. don't worry too much about T3-M4, i won't spoil it too much but he will come back later, without you having to go looking for him.

#3 KamelRed

KamelRed

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Xbox 360 is my interest... =
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 29 December 2004 - 05:20 AM

To get on the ship simply take the path to the right of the main console room that overlooks the big window to space. Its in the same room as you fought the droid in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users