• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dava04

dava04

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 December 2004 - 05:34 PM

ok i having problems with my xbox, which im not going to go into, but the question is if i put the hdd into my pc and load the msdash and or avalauch onto the hdd wil it work when i put it back into the xbox, ps i know xbox and pc formatted drives work on different files systems, this is just the lastest in a string of solution ideas to my issues.
thanks

#2 JWJ

JWJ

X-S Expert

• Dev/Contributor
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts
  • Interests:Playing xbox games and football
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 30 December 2004 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE(dava04 @ Dec 30 2004, 01:05 PM)
ok i having problems with my xbox, which im not going to go into, but the question is if i put the hdd into my pc and load the msdash and or avalauch onto the hdd wil it work when i put it back into the xbox, ps i know xbox and pc formatted drives work on different files systems, this is just the lastest in a string of solution ideas to my issues.
thanks

View Post

what you're saying is not possible why cant you just ftp what you want on it

#3 dava04

dava04

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 07:06 AM

if i could there would be no problem but i have overwritten the bios on my chip and somthing has happened to the msdash files i.e. there not there errror 16 so basically i cant get into my xbox im trying to get slayers disc to run but i have a thompson drive and no dvd rw drive on my pc so its a matter of using a friends who is never at home buying a drive or finding some cdrw media that will work with the thompson drive. Suggestions welcome! bear in mind i have tried most things and i am not a newbi, thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users