• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Inazuma

Inazuma

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 December 2004 - 03:29 AM

Has anyone had problems copying PGR2 to their HD? Mine copies successfully but when I attempt to play it just reboots my box! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

#2 Inazuma

Inazuma

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 07:35 PM

uhh.gif ???? No one has any ideas ????

#3 djmart6914

djmart6914

X-S Member

• XS-BANNED
  • Pip
  • 104 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 March 2005 - 04:19 PM

I never had a problem, copying it. Delete Cache X,Y,Z. and E:\CACHE. solves major problems.

#4 AntiStatic

AntiStatic

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2005 - 09:56 AM

I had the same problem, i seem to remember clearing the cache worked, but i had to clear the cache everytime i played it. What you want to do is copy default.xbe to a comp and patch it with qwix then chuck it back on the xbox.

#5 X2Gamer

X2Gamer

X-S Genius

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 March 2005 - 10:13 AM

clearing the cache fixes alot of problems for many games, but it would terribly annoying to have to clear your cache each time unless there is a way to clear your cahche that is faster than doing it via the file browser.

#6 Rooble

Rooble

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 08 March 2005 - 04:30 AM

Check you have all the files on the HD, me and my freind had this same problem for days, it resulted in him borrowing a copy from his freind to successfully do it.. But yeah you are probally missing a few vital files, ours just loaded the evo(loading) screen, and went back to dash, i could be wrong but yeah tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users