Crash83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 01 January 2005 - 02:21 AM

I got the split disk of NCaa and top spin for xmas with my box since then its been modded i would like to split them into seperate games what files to i need to remove or alter. thanks in advance Chris.

ps. Ive already searched and came up with nothing, only examle i could find was jsrf combo disk...

#2 XplicitContent

XplicitContent

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:Gurls, video games, computer modding, electronic modding, system modding, trampolines, & more gurls!
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 01 January 2005 - 02:39 AM

Well, you could try reading into that, where it shows what to keep, change, etc. and do the same with the game. I am sure you have to hex edit the names and stuff tho. Just google that combo and read into it.

#3 Crash83

Crash83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:21 AM

hmmmm....yes.... but i dont know what specific files need to be adjusted or deleted and after further inspection that disk has the M$ dashboard updates on it so im sitting here scratching my head...

#4 Crash83

Crash83

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 112 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:29 AM

ok heres what you do.... for anyone that wants to know....

Copy the complete disk to your drive.... then delete everything including the dahsupdate.xbe...etc.. EXCEPT The NCAA folder and the TOP SPIN folder. after removing the other folders take "NCAA" and "Top SPIN" and move them up a directory to your main games folder and delete the "CDX" folder...reboot and they should show up in your games directory and play

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users