3 replies to this topic

#1 Xkookooman

Xkookooman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 11:35 AM

I just sofmodded my friends xbox with the mechassault. I dont know if its 1.6 or 1.0 because it says it was made in 2004, but in the evox menu it says xbox v.1.0. Okay, when i try to load the linux thiungy, the video becomes all wierd. Also, now when I try to play games, the Error 21 message comes out. Like, when i leave the game inside, or put it in later and run it from the evox dash, it will come out to error 21! Please someone help me because I need the info fast!

#2 Ryutatsu

Ryutatsu

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 03:05 PM

chill out everything will be fine. Please post some more information on which softmod your running(UDE, audio, font) and more info on what the conditions are under which the error occurs.

#3 Xkookooman

Xkookooman

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 107 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 07:49 PM

I used the latest version of the Mechassault installer, I think its 1.8 or something. I boot it up, and I installed the uxe menu.. i think. I chose regular fonts, evox M8 bios.

And for the error, whenever I try to run a game, the error comes out, whether I am starting the Xbox with the game already in it, or putting it in later, and starting it from the dash.

#4 Ryutatsu

Ryutatsu

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 08:27 PM

If you have an american xbox there is no need for the UXE, my first suggestion would be to change to UDE1/2. That's what I use and error 21 is easily avoided with it. UXE isn't really an upgrade from UDE it's primary purpose is to run on pal xboxs. A good installer is ltools which you can find in the usual places. It comes in a very easy to use mechinstaller package so you should have no trouble getting it to run. Make sure you uninstall UXE first.

If this doesn't fix your problem then I'll try my best to figure out what's wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users