• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Blasaster

Blasaster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 06:01 PM

I rented the King Arthur DVD a couple of weeks ago and I decided that I was going to try out the demo so, I had to take the DVD out of my DVD player and put it in the Xbox. After I put in my Xbox, it went to a Xbox Live update screen and messed up my Modded Xbox. The music exploit doesn't work anymore.

I was wondering if I needed a copy of the original dashboard and if it will work if I replace the old one (Updated Version).

Thanks smile.gif

#2 mlapaglia

mlapaglia

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,343 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 01 January 2005 - 06:18 PM

when it went to the live update screen, it was updating the xbox files so that ur media exploit won't work anymore. thats the thing about exploits you have to make sure you never get your dashboard updated. get onto the usual sources and download slayers evox autoinstaller, it has an older version of the dashboard. you will now need to find a way to get ur xbox working again. if u did ur backup like u were suppose to do you have ur eeprom image saved to ur hdd. hotswap ur hdd to ur computer run a hdd unlock program and get the key, unlock ur hdd, then un-update ur xbox files. lock ur hdd again and stick it back into ur xbox. see if that helps

#3 Blasaster

Blasaster

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 January 2005 - 11:11 PM

Okay, thanks again.

Edited by Blasaster, 01 January 2005 - 11:12 PM.

#4 netdevil69

netdevil69

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,173 posts
  • Interests:Playing the Drums and Bass. Listen to music (rock, punk, funk). Building Computers. hmmm..Xbox?
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 01 January 2005 - 11:19 PM

The music exploit doesn't work anymore.

I suggest you use a new softmod (font based) such as UDE/UDE2/UXE as they are not effected by dash upgrade. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users