• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 dfollin

dfollin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:16 AM

I got a new Xbox and they have a motherboard that is not pictured in the tutorials. Could someone tell me where the dod point is or if there is a site that will have the tutorial for it or at least tell me if it can be modded at this point in time. Any info would be greatly appreciated. thank you and happy new year

#2 Blank

Blank

X-S Messiah

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,660 posts
  • Interests:Graphic Design, Gaming, HTML/Webpage Design, Programming, and Electronics
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE(dfollin @ Jan 1 2005, 08:47 PM)
I got a new Xbox and they have a motherboard that is not pictured in the tutorials.  Could someone tell me where the dod point is or if there is a site that will have the tutorial for it or at least tell me if it can be modded at this point in time.  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  thank you and happy new year

View Post

Dod point? Are you talking about the d0 point? You might have a 1.6/1.6B mobo. What kind of video encoder do you have?

#3 dfollin

dfollin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:46 AM

I have the Vidia chip on the bottom, a Samsung to the right, and an Xbox chip at the top- all to the right of where the mod chip goes. I know it's the new version but it doesn't resemble any diagrams that i have seen and don't know if they found the do (sorry about the dod) so i can plug and chug. Thank you for help

#4 lordvader129

lordvader129

He Who Posts Alot...

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,735 posts
  • Interests:#lordvader129
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 02 January 2005 - 02:57 AM

xbox chip? you mean xcalibur (it also has the xbo xlogo on it)

thats a 1.6, and there are plenty of diagrams of it, as well as plenty of tutorials for modding it

suffice to say there is no d0 anymore, but another point that can emulate the effects of d0 (LFrame)

#5 dfollin

dfollin

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 January 2005 - 03:22 AM

Im sorry but i have looked for these tutorials and have come up empty handed. I can not find a tutorial with a xbox that resembles mine if you could be so kind as to give me a link on where the alternate do point on the xbox 1.6 is so i can install my x-chip solderless adapter

#6 KeyMastur

KeyMastur

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,028 posts
  • Interests:Baseball, Women, Sports, Weights, Computers, Photography
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 02 January 2005 - 04:33 AM

QUOTE(dfollin @ Jan 1 2005, 08:53 PM)
Im sorry but i have looked for these tutorials and have come up empty handed.  I can not find a tutorial with a xbox that resembles mine if you could be so kind as to give me a link on where the alternate do point on the xbox 1.6 is so i can install my x-chip solderless adapter

View Post

http://www.xbox-scene.com/versions.php - that's the version detector

tutorial on how to mod :

http://www.teamxecut...als/x3pin16.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users