yaazz

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,562 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 02 January 2005 - 04:32 PM

hey guys, whats up, im having an xbox live Lan with a bunch of people hosted over a T1 connection. We have as many xboxes and Halo 2's as maximum by halo 2, but we need some 2 month free trials

If anyone here wants to play, then send me a pm and I will invite you, but if you have a 2 month trial you arent going to use anyways to donate to people locally here so they can join in too that would be sweet

We are hosting all of the xboxes we can (probally around 10) in 1 room off of one crazy huge connection. but we are on live too for others to join

If you have 2 month trials, then that would be awesome thanks

#2 XXMANHANDLERXX

XXMANHANDLERXX

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 October 2005 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE(yaazz @ Jan 2 2005, 06:43 PM)
hey guys, whats up, im having an xbox live Lan with a bunch of people hosted over a T1 connection. We have as many xboxes and Halo 2's as maximum by halo 2, but we need some 2 month free trials

If anyone here wants to play, then send me a pm and I will invite you, but if you have a 2 month trial you arent going to use anyways to donate to people locally here so they can join in too that would be sweet

We are hosting all of the xboxes we can (probally around 10) in 1 room off of one crazy huge connection. but we are on live too for others to join

If you have 2 month trials, then that would be awesome thanks

View Post

YO IF YOU NEED 2 MONTHS YOU CAN GO TO ELITEMODS.TK...... THERE WILL BE A BOX WITH SOMTHIN THAT SAYS HOME, FORUMS AND FILES CLICK ON FILES...... THEN IT WILL BRING YOU TO A SCREEEN THAT WILL HAVE A FEW LINKS.... ..SELECT PROGRAMS AND FILES........ THEN IT WILL BRING YOU TO ANOTHER SCREEN THAT HAS A FEW LINKS......... CLICK ON THE LINK TO MISCALLANEOUS AND IT WILL BRING YOU TO ANOTHER SCREEN.......... THEN THERE WILL BE A LIST OF PROGRAM FILES THAT YOU CAN DOWNLAOD ABOUT THE 12TH ONE DOWN WILL BE THE KEY CODE GENERATOR DOWNLAOD IT AND YOU WILL HAVE AS MANY CODES AS YOU NEED

#3 BoNg420

BoNg420

X-S Messiah

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,809 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 October 2005 - 10:42 AM

Dont download this, I have heard it is possibly a virus. Seen it awhile back and it was said to be something bad.

Edited by BoNg420, 10 October 2005 - 10:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users