• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 shibz

shibz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 12:06 AM

I have an xecuter 3 with 1959 bios. I installed the dash to my F drive, when I load up the dashboard, it loads fine, except that the tab names are weird, the Music tab takes me to the "games/apps/emuz" menu, the Hard drive tab takes me to music. I know how to fix it, but in the settings under tabs, they are labeled wrong. Next, when I try to go to anything like games or apps, it restarts my xbox, I see the flubber and it returns me to the dashboard main menu. I also noticed some problems FTPing the stuff to my xbox. As soon as I started transfering the files (using CuteFTP and Avalaunch) it would stop transfering and Avalaunch would freeze. I deleted all thoes stupid files that say stuff like "Put audio folder here" and it transfered fine.

#2 shibz

shibz

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 12:27 AM

ok, teamuix is pissing me off. I go into the support channel and ask how far the dashboard scans for default.xbe. nobody answered, so I asked again. I got kicked from the channel. I rejoin and wait 5 minutes, nobody helps me so I ask again. I got banned from the channel by niCotine. What kind of support channel is it if I get banned for asking a question?

I asked nicotine about it and he blatently lied about it saying "Yeah cause you asked like 20 times." Unless IRC serioulsy glitched and repeated my message 20 times, I only asked a maximum of 4 times within a time period of 10 minutes.

Edited by shibz, 04 January 2005 - 12:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users