• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fourslot

fourslot

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:19 PM

ok, i'm new to this forum and i've been here for 1 week. I've read so many problems with glitches. does this have to do with a PC or an X-box. If it is an X-box, i'm scared. I've done nothing to my x-box, no mods no nothing. I got my X-box 3 years ago, and no glitches have occured yet. Am i safe from glitches, just tell me.

#2 chris_kalan

chris_kalan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 04 January 2005 - 09:58 PM

For KOTOR2, a glitch might happen. That is because so many things are customizable and for some reason, the programmers didn't make it a very stable game.

There are some things you can do. Try:

- Opening your XBOX, and cleaning every part for dust. Find a guie in the tutorial section on how to open up and clean the box carefully.
- Taking it out of an entertainment center. If it is in a case with other components, some heat may get trapped in the area, causing overheating to occur which could cause a glitch to occur.
- Put a heatsink (with some Arctic Silver thermal compound) on the MXPX chip. It will help cooling of the chip, possibly preventing more glitches in the future.
- Insert a quiter, yet more powerful fan.
- Clean the system regularly (I do mine once every three months, or about every time I open it to change around LEDs I get bored with)

Follow these suggestions, and all should go smoothly.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users