4 replies to this topic

#1 chief

chief

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 01:07 AM

i put this game on the hard drive and it seems to work fine... i can change options, select game type and players, but when the game actually starts, i can't do anything.... i cant move, shoot, jump... its like the comtroller just stops working all of the sudden... does anyone know what could cause this? the guy i got it from copied the files from the game himself.... could he have screwed something up?

thanks

#2 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 February 2003 - 01:09 AM

Maybe your buddy made his backup poorly. Also, try disabling EvoX IGR, if it is currently enabled (I hope they will work on fixing this in their next release, if it is fixable).

#3 fpd3rd

fpd3rd

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 01:10 AM

Happens to me too, but with othergames, mainly morrowind. I just unplug all controllers, then plug a controller into port 2 and see if it works. If it does, then I try port 1, if that works use it and if not try a reboot.

#4 Xeero

Xeero

Welcome Back!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,413 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 25 February 2003 - 01:15 AM

Yeah, this shouldn't happen with Morrowind. You may want to look into your own problem a little more (maybe make another backup of your original using more care) rather than doing a controller hokey-pokey every freaking time you want to play the game. Ugh, what a pain in the ass that must be... laugh.gif

#5 chief

chief

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 202 posts

Posted 25 February 2003 - 01:54 AM

ok... lets all take a minute to laugh at at my dumb ass....

one of the other controllers was wrapped up and sitting next to the xbox.... wrapped so tight it was pushing the left thumbstick up biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

see i never wrap the controllers up, so i'll blame that one on my girlfriend wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users