drabbit

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6

Posted 04 January 2005 - 11:37 PM

v00.01.00
M8+ 1.6

When I go to either emulators or dashboards menu, since I don't have anything in thos directories (and they don't exist). In the description windows I get some garbage and it changes when I back out of the menu and go back in.

---

Also not really a bug but a friendly warning...

I'm not to sure how long filenames can be on the xbox but, the description dummy files used in the different directories under "user.interface.x.dash" are too long and won't upload to the xbox.

ie. in the "language" directory the file name "english.dat is complete - all other languages need to be updated to match it" is too long, so it won't upload.

BTW, thanks for this great dash replacement!

#2 CrakkedOut

CrakkedOut

X-S Expert

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts
  • Xbox Version:none
  • 360 version:none

Posted 05 January 2005 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE(drabbit @ Jan 4 2005, 06:08 PM)
I'm not to sure how long filenames can be on the xbox but, the description dummy files used in the different directories under "user.interface.x.dash" are too long and won't upload to the xbox.

ie. in the "language" directory the file name "english.dat is complete - all other languages need to be updated to match it" is too long, so it won't upload.

View Post

1 - it will upload cuz thats how it is on my xbox

2 - you dont need that english.dat is complete........... thas just a lil dummy file telling YOU that the other languages still need work

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users