2 replies to this topic

#1 aussienut

aussienut

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 05 January 2005 - 02:20 AM

Does it really matter if i constantly Autolevel up other party members.. I want to hack and slash things with a Lightsaber and level up my own character. I don't want to have to concentrate on the other chars too much. Will this be hazardous to my experience?

#2 cavemonkey50

cavemonkey50

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Anything technically.
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:55 AM

Yes definitely. I did the auto level up for a while, but I found out fast that there is several times when you go solo with those other characters. If they're not leveled right those battles are going to be fairly difficult. So skip the level up. You can still do the recommended stuff if you want a fast level up.

#3 chris_kalan

chris_kalan

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 404 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1

Posted 06 January 2005 - 09:45 PM

I have a good strategy which seems to work.

I level up all my characters, to the SECOND-HIGHEST LEVEL (this is crucial to not go beyond this point) but don't use any of their skill points. Then when it comes to a battle, I do as much damage as I can first, and when my health is really low, I level them up using their skill points equally, but focused on specific things they will need for the battle. And when they level up, they regain all their health, so it helps without wasting a few turns with a medpac.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users