• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 medic87

medic87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 02:31 AM

unsure.gif i am trying to get rid of the g drive. i have the slayers 2.6 auto install disk and have done everything, i thought. i can get the system to reformat, but the g drive is still there. can some one please help.

#2 medic87

medic87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:17 AM

can anybody please help me?

#3 Strud1512

Strud1512

X-S Hacker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 05 January 2005 - 03:40 AM

The partitions are controlled by the bios - use a bios that does not support a G: drive and you won't have one.
G: may still be listed when you FTP etc, but it really isn't there - just ignore it (should be 0mb in size).

#4 medic87

medic87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 05:00 AM

the same disk was used another xbox and it worked jsut fine. now a friend wanted his g drive gone, we thought it would do the same for his. it is the slayers 2.6 with auto installer, bios on it all together. on mine it allowed me to choose my bios, but this time it won't let me. it just goes straight to formatting, it would allow any options. i have tried to get on the slayers web site, and can't get on. my email won't contact for some reason., i was gonna redown load. any other ideas, or am i doing something wrong.

#5 medic87

medic87

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 05:01 AM

also when it show the g drive, it shows 62 gig, with the f drive showing 127 gig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users