3 replies to this topic

#1 hayzee

hayzee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 January 2005 - 08:37 PM

Hi,

First timer, read the forums and tutorials and not sure ?

Have managed to Ftp ok with Fashfxp and now looking to the next stage. Was looking towards Craxtion 4 but understand I also need .Net framework 1.1.

Followed several links to download this and could only find .Net Framework 1.1 Service pack 1 (10.2 mb) which would not install.
I have read that it should be around 23 mb. Is there a direct link to the one I need?

Or will Quix or xISO do the same job and simpler.

Running XP Pro

Thanx

#2 X-ECUTIONER

X-ECUTIONER

X-S Hacker

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,238 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4

Posted 05 January 2005 - 09:35 PM

Qwix is just as good as Craxtion I use Qwix and never had a problem with it Craxtion just has a little more features that Qwix does not have but they both get the job done beerchug.gif

#3 jonathan2007

jonathan2007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 05 January 2005 - 09:43 PM

I believe http://download.MS.c...06/dotnetfx.exe is what you want. http://www.MS.com/do...&displaylang=en is the page that I got the download link from. beerchug.gif

P.S. You will have to change the MS in the download link to the software giant (you know what it should be; if you need a hint they make windows and xbox laugh.gif )

#4 hayzee

hayzee

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:10 PM

Thanx Guys, Just created first back up smile.gif smile.gif beerchug.gif

Used Qwix to start with as looked simpler although Craxtion looks to have some good features for the future.

I believe my xbox dvd drive is a samsung and if it helps anyone it would not read Datasafe +R or Philips -RW.

Successful with Maxell -R

One thing, had to dowload Winrar to uncompress Qwix. After using Qwix to create iso and also to optimize iso both were shown as Winrar archives, is this usual or have I set somthing up wrong ?

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users