#1 jonathan2007

jonathan2007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:38 PM

I know this forum isn't locked/hidden because I logged out of my X-S account and became a guest and I could still look in this forum. Would it be a good idea let alone possible to have this be a WIP tester only forum so that others could not see what is going on. Perhaps this would serve no real purpose but I think that it might. That way some newer people here might not accidently post in this section and whatnot. I don't know. Just post your thoughts(WIP testers only please). beerchug.gif

#2 ILLusions0fGrander

ILLusions0fGrander

third echelon agent

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,500 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 06 January 2005 - 01:41 PM

i think the chances of that happening arent too likely (wrong forum posting) and it would be an unnecessary rule to apply.

if theres another reason other than people posting in the wrong area, then i dont know, but that alone seems hardly worth the efforts.

#3 jonathan2007

jonathan2007

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,127 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 06 January 2005 - 02:09 PM

Well I was just thinking that the mods and admins have a secret section on X-S so it can't be too hard to do. And perhaps James will want to have some surprise features. How can he manager those if everybody can see us talking about them? Like with the skins downloading? That was certaintly a huge surprise to me. wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users