195 replies to this topic

#31 Tayte2002

Tayte2002

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 November 2002 - 07:58 PM

They scam people in different ways, depending on how they pay
and what they buy. I bought a premoded xbox. I got it in about a 3 three weeks. Only because I got on them about it. If I didn't! They wouldn't have sent it at all. But they were worried I would complain to paypal before 30 days. Yes I spoke with paypal. after 30 days they will not do anything. That is there policy. So Hackershardware sends me an xbox that is flashing red. So I send it back. And now they wont answer my emails. That was the plan to deal with someone if they complain before the first 30 days.

Please go to the website below to complain.
I want these guys to go to jail.

http://www.ifccfbi.gov
torch.gif torch.gif

#32 82ross

82ross

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 16 November 2002 - 01:00 AM

I think they are lazy, unorganised and not too bothered. Id picture a desk with thousands of bit of paper with scribbled orders on, no filing system and they just pick at random what peices or paper/order todo next. sad.gif I certainly will never order from them again.

#33 digital6

digital6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 02:24 AM

QUOTE (opjose @ Sep 9 2002, 09:52 AM)
wink.gif wink.gif wink.gif

I wouldn't go as far as calling them a "SCAM", more like some kindergarten kids selling lemonade over the internet.

Though the kids may well do a better job at keeping track of their orders!

HH is a scam, you have to be a retard to think otherwise. Hell even the most stupid circus side show game has to let you win sometime, this is how they get suckers to part with their money. When 90% of their clients get screwed its a fucking scam, end of story!

I got my money back from HH, It took almost 7 months but I finally recieved a credit from their credit card center who just so happens to have dropped them because of the unscruplous business practices and they HH owes them money.

X-box-scene obviously gets some sort of kick back from them because they still to this day run their banner ads. Fucking morons!

Don't buy from these people and do what I do, don't frequent xbox-scene, if they gave a damn they would drop the banner ad!

Digital6

#34 digital6

digital6

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (HackersHardware @ Sep 19 2002, 09:47 AM)
Hello Everyone in the XBOX Community,

I would like to thank all of those that have taken their time to share their good experiences they have had with us. And I would more then like to thank those that have not even done business with us, flame us on forums and IRC of how were such scammers.

We try to do the best we can like every company out there. We do answer our phones, we do reply to emails, and we do process orders. For those that have experienced shipping delays, we can only apologize and assure you that as soon as our stock clears customs, your order will be processed.

I am willing to help anyone that has a issue that needs to be resolved. If anyone has a question about their order, or any concerns about anything, please email me at support@hackershardware.com

You may also catch us on the phones between 10am - 6pm Monday - Saturdays.

I will be staying on top of this discussion to help those that place further posts. Thank you, and everyone have a pleasant day,

Roy,
HackersHardware.com
909-809-0574

This is funny... OMG, talk about BS!

go to www.precisionmods.com if you want quality service and great support!

#35 Alec

Alec

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 16 November 2002 - 03:38 AM

I decided to take a chance and order from them today....ordered a X-Box Pre-Mod with X-Ecuter 2.0. I sent them an e-mail telling them of my order and what I expected to come along with that chip (everything that the team says themselves will come with it). I understand since it's not out yet that I will have to wait a while, but I'll be counting the days when they recieve them on their site to the time it takes for me ot get my system. If I don't get it before Christmas (Assuming X-Ecuter 2.0 comes out before then), they've lost my $310, and I'm going to give them so much hell if they aren't swift.

#36 82ross

82ross

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 03:56 AM

Swift and Hardwarehackers dont go in the same scentance unless its:

"Hardwarehackers arent and will never be swift (unless your jammy)."

#37 Alec

Alec

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 16 November 2002 - 09:12 AM

They're going to have to make an exception with me or I swear to God I'll rip off their testicles.

#38 tupac

tupac

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 17 November 2002 - 07:47 AM

after hearing all the complaints about HH, why would u go with them?!?!??!? All I've heard is negative feedback, and ur hoping to get ur premod soon. laugh.gif Go with xboxmodchips.net, i got mine in a week and a half and they have great customer support

#39 Alec

Alec

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 17 November 2002 - 11:01 PM

As much as I've heard bad, I've heard good. If I don't have it by the second week of December, I'll cancle. And if they don't let me cancle, I'll report them to Pay Pal.

#40 tupac

tupac

X-S Expert

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPip
  • 525 posts
  • Xbox Version:unk

Posted 18 November 2002 - 01:15 AM

QUOTE (Alec @ Nov 17 2002, 10:01 PM)
As much as I've heard bad, I've heard good.

Well, it's ur losss. guess u have a 50/50 chance. rolleyes.gif

#41 82ross

82ross

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 03:01 AM

Its over a month, theyve stopped responding to my emails now. Wish xboxhacker.net forums were still open, HH seemed to post there a few times when something was wrong with its customers.

#42 Son of opjose

Son of opjose

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 November 2002 - 05:19 AM

you complainded to the fbi?

#43 Alec

Alec

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 03:19 AM

6 days and 3 e-mails with no replies to my questions, I filed a complaint to PayPal. I'm getting my freagin' money back.

#44 Rk.

Rk.

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Alec @ Nov 22 2002, 02:19 AM)
6 days and 3 e-mails with no replies to my questions, I filed a complaint to PayPal. I'm getting my freagin' money back.

refund from paypal? i doubt that, but wish you luck.

PayPal Sucks

#45 Alec

Alec

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 433 posts

Posted 22 November 2002 - 10:54 PM

Others have said that when it comes to Hackers Hardware, PayPal is quick to give money back. Look around in this forum.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users