Help Adding G Drive
Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:45 AM
5. connect to your xbox via ftp (usually with FlashFXP)
6. press ctrl+r on your keyboard. type 'Formatpath \Device\Harddisk0\Partition7' in the box that pops up.
7. The FTP app will echo a hard drive key (display a long number in a dialog box). Use that key for the next command.
FormatDrive 'the number' (no quotes)
8. say "TADA!!" really loudly"
I was wondering if this would delete anything thats on my F:\ or E:\ drives, because that would really suck.
Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:49 AM
the real question is: why would you want a G partition on a 160gb hd?
Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:52 AM
Posted 09 January 2005 - 07:56 AM
Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:11 AM
Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:17 AM
Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:29 AM
1. Flash the bios to something that supports a g: partion, I used Xecuter's 4983.67 bios. To upgrade the bios, I flashed through Evox.
2. You then can use Slayer's Auto installer to just format the G: partition. If you select the format g: only option it will not touch anything else.
And that is it in a quickie. All the refernces I used are here I just didn't book mark them.
Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:37 AM
I cant download a new one because I downgraded to 56k (dont have a job, parents suck, etc)
Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:42 AM
Posted 09 January 2005 - 08:47 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users