• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 buildingcourage

buildingcourage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:45 AM

i'm thinkingi it's maybe cause the box i'm trying to tsop flash has had mech played on it on live and maybe updated the mech files, is that possible? If not, i can't get the game expliot to work with mem card on unmodded xbox, should i just try and rent the games with expliots, or is there a way to del all data other then the game save data for useres for mech assault? only game save i have to expliot with, the solder points are done sad.gif any help would rock, thanks guys

#2 colecago

colecago

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, programming, paintballing, anime
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 10 January 2005 - 03:52 AM

Um, you are using the original game right? I know that the new versions (platinum edition) won't work with gamesave exploits.

#3 buildingcourage

buildingcourage

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 January 2005 - 07:12 AM

ya i read the forums and made sure it was a M L1 disk, do i have to sign something? i just dont' get it, tried with mecheurasia and some others, on two boxes to, a 1.0 and a 1.2 or greater, any help would be great, the key couldn't fit all of one gamesav pack on it, it's 502 and the pack was 514 or something, but the others, i can see them in the menu for campain, just unkown everything and it says it c an't run it when i pick it sad.gif

#4 anjilslaire

anjilslaire

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:duh...I'm here, aren't I?
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v5.0 (360S - trinity)

Posted 10 January 2005 - 08:12 PM

Yes, delete the MA update content from live. This is how M$ patched MA against the exploit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users