• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 PrinceAli2786

PrinceAli2786

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 01:54 AM

uhh.gif uhh.gif Hey guys, my friend installed a soft or free mod on my xbox using 007 and its called PHEONIX or something, I just bought a mod chip and really need help:

1)Do I need to uninstall the soft mod to install my real mod and work it?

2)If so, HOW EXACTLY DO I UNINSTALL IT, I HAVE NO CLUE, HOW HE INSTALLED IT, WHERE, WHAT OR ANYTHING...he just gave it to me and DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO UNINSTALL IT SAFELY

its the PHOENIX BIOS loader or something

PLEASE HELP IT WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

also the new modchip i bought is the SPIDERCHIP v1.1

thanx cool.gif

#2 HackDaBox

HackDaBox

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts
  • Interests:XBOX-SCENE
  • Xbox Version:v1.4
  • 360 version:v1 (xenon)

Posted 11 January 2005 - 12:04 PM

FREEZE !

don't touch anything read all the posts about the spiderchips v1.1 not working at all ! if your xbox works now using PHOENIX BIOS loader then leave it alone !

Also they seem a little flaky to me , i prefer a stable chip like duox 2 / aladdin xt soldered using a pin header.

HackDaBox !

#3 PrinceAli2786

PrinceAli2786

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE(HackDaBox @ Jan 11 2005, 07:35 AM)
FREEZE !

don't touch anything read all the posts about the spiderchips v1.1 not working at all ! if your xbox works now using PHOENIX BIOS loader then leave it alone !

Also they seem a little flaky to me , i prefer a stable chip like duox 2 / aladdin xt  soldered using a pin header.

HackDaBox !

View Post

Thanx...but sad.gif msg came a little too late sad.gif didn't get a reply for a long time, so I decided to try it out

and it all seemed to work fine, except when I plugged the external switch into the chip and turned the box on...the switch started to emit smoke pop.gif , so I turned it off, and turned it back on, after that no smoke ever came out, but my XBOX loaded but always took long and now only shows A GREEN CENTERED MESSAGE saying:

YOUR XBOX REQUIRES SERVICE.
PLEASE CONTACT MS SUPPORT or something like that...

CAN SOME1 PLEASE TELL ME WHATS WRONG NOW? and IF THERE IS ANYWAY TO FIX MY BOX OR DO ANYTHING?

PLEASE REPLY SOON!!

thanx uhh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users