• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 turboeclipse

turboeclipse

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:00 AM

I bought some aladdin lives and programer did the BT to programmer ground. Takes about 30mins to an hour to write but then verify error

#2 Chancer

Chancer

Don't You Trust me?

• Head Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,687 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.6
  • 360 version:v3.0 (falcon)

Posted 11 January 2005 - 03:35 PM

What chips Live XT ???which. I have only got the Live and Super Lives to flash with this. Nothing else.
ShepD has flashed XT with it so if its XT he can tell you how.
If its anything else it probably does not wrok with the chip.

#3 Yanmar

Yanmar

X-S Enthusiast

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:10 AM

I have the same problem. I bought 2 aladdin live. I can read the flash but when i do a write for 30 min and after i have a verify error. It amazing, i can read but not write.

And it's not the aladdin chip because i can flash the same aladdin with my xbox.

Maybe mr programmer is defect ? I have only one i can't try another one.

Thanks! Bye

#4 kermit007

kermit007

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0

Posted 22 January 2005 - 03:24 AM

Well the programer can be a bit shakey (it's a clone, what can you expect). The key I've found that works best is sticking to Bioses with MD5 hashes the app recognises (Evox bioses not modified by the user) works best. Allot of the time the program will sieze up on me at the end of the verify, but it won't error out at least and chip flashes just fine, but the error doesn't necicarily mean the flash failed either. Had a couple I flashed that errored out that worked fine. However I do reflash all my chips once they are in the XBox just to make sure (less than 30 seconds isn't that much to give up if I gave up 30min). Hope that helps.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users