Cascade

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:v2 (zephyr)

Posted 12 January 2005 - 07:10 AM

] Well I had my UIX dash board running great ever since it came out. However I ran some patches and tried out some codes . I evetnually started noticing that I might have screwed some minor things up. So as my philosphy I deleted the UIX folder and xbe. I decided to start over from scratch. Now I had my dashboard running on F\ with ind-bios. No prob. So I decided just to transfer over my back-up that I had made a few days ago. Did'nt work. I figured that the cache may have had something to do with it. Seeing I didn't know what was what I went into the channel and asked for advice and between the advice and myself manged to erase things I didn't need. NOTHING>>>>>>

So I finally decided to run from E\. LOW AND BEHOLD it worked.

So the bug is don't deleted UIX. Just don't. Now I can't get it to run on F\. Not to mention I have no idea which folder is the good clean one anymore. ????
muhaha.gif

Edited by Cascade, 12 January 2005 - 07:12 AM.

#2 Infamous_One

Infamous_One

X-S Freak

• XS-BANNED
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 07:16 AM

huh.gif here works fine after deleting from F

#3 Cascade

Cascade

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 January 2005 - 02:53 PM

It always seems that I'm creating problems that no one has ever encountered. I had a router problem, and called the tech support and they said "Wow that's strange never heard of that one before?" so they sent me a new router. My email is all jacked call the tech support and they told me the same thing "I've never heard of this problem, they still have'nt called me back". Now this.

Im going reformat my harddrive get rid of the corruptions. THat'll fix it.
grr.gif

#4 trentdadi

trentdadi

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,351 posts

Posted 14 January 2005 - 11:00 PM

How about change the subject to "Dont use ind-bios". This has nothing to do with UIX.

#5 big_xbox_n00bie

big_xbox_n00bie

X-S Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,236 posts
  • Interests:xbox modding, chillin with friends, playing cricket/football , Call of Duty , sleeping
  • Xbox Version:v1.3
  • 360 version:none

Posted 15 January 2005 - 02:37 AM

Did you try using the replacement .xbe?

-BxN

#6 Cascade

Cascade

X-S Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 117 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 01:35 AM

Well I got back...But I had to formatt my E and F partions. Not so bad because I had to clean up a bunch of shit I never use anywayz. But I should of had not had to do that. grr.gif muhaha.gif

How about change the subject to "Dont use ind-bios". This has nothing to do with UIX.

That wasn't the problem son. It was the cache and data created and corrupt from so many file transfers. Still use iND bios w/o a stich muhaha.gif

Edited by Cascade, 16 January 2005 - 01:46 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users