Q3A-TaNK

X-S X-perience

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 405 posts
  • Xbox Version:v1.1
  • 360 version:v4.0 (jasper)

Posted 14 January 2005 - 03:07 AM

I love this dash so far but i have ran into two bugs. When ever you turn on the xbox (i had this dash as my main dash at the time booting from C: ) the dash would be on the main screen and after about 3-5 mins it automaticly reboot and come back to main dash screen. So it was on an endless loop. Also only this dash and not MS unhacked one or any other Hacked MS dashes that i know of, I have some songs on my soundtrack list that are quote "only 4sec long" To speed up the process of getting song onto the songlist in the dash i would copy a 4sec blank song from my KI Killer Cuts CD then FTP my box copy the wma song to the folder and rename the song that i wanted to the recently made 4sec song i made. It apperer on the dash as 4sec song but it wont stop after 4secs. Only UIX would stop after 4secs on those songs. I just wanted to see this bug fixed. Other than these two bugs ive ran into, this quite possible one of the best dashes ive used ever. Keep up the good work. Oh one other thing: how do you select mutliple files on the file manger? thx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users