4 replies to this topic

#1 msams89

msams89

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:13 AM

I have installed the SmartXX V2 chip in my xbox v1 -1.1. I have used the solderless adapter. It will not boot into the SmartXX OS. It always boots into the Msdash regardless of me pushing the power or dvd eject button to power on. What should I do to fix this?

#2 msams89

msams89

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:34 AM

Ok, I'm running out of ideas. I have checked and rechecked my connections. Everything looks to be good. Any suggestions?

#3 Sainticus Supreme

Sainticus Supreme

X-S Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 226 posts
  • Interests:I'm a 23 year old homosexual looking for other homosexual young men in the Hickory/Conover North Carolina area. Will drive further if i like your picture - 1-828-850-7097 - ask for me - Joel Hinson :)<br />www.usadomains.com | http://www.myspace.com/sainticus
  • Xbox Version:v1.0
  • 360 version:unknown

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:49 AM

Try repositioning the solderless adapter and d0 wire a few more times. You may also want to clean the lpc area with a very sligtly damp washcloth or some other material to make sure the surface is wiped clean of any debris that may be minimizing the flow of voltage from the lpc to the solderless adapter. Do any lights at all come up on the chip?

Edited by Sainticus Supreme, 16 January 2005 - 03:50 AM.

#4 msams89

msams89

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 03:56 AM

Yeah, the red and blue leds do come on. They are on solid. I have pulled out the adapter and reset it a few times now. I will try to clean it and see what that does. Any other suggestions? Thanks for the help.

#5 msams89

msams89

X-S Young Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 January 2005 - 02:00 PM

I'll try to reset the chip again. I have done it serveral times with no avail. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users